Monday, September 28, 2009

Back to the shrunken fro

Well, today I went back to my shrunken fro. I had forgotten how cute I look with it. I put on some lipstick and I will probably take a couple of pics. When I wear my hair shrunken, it really doesn't look as if it is growing very much. Let me tell you, it IS!!

I LOVE the effects of the ORS replenishing conditioner. It has actually changed my my hair for the better. I never thought I'd say this, but my hair is actually softer after drying SINCE I started using the conditioner. This from a lady who had SWORN off conditioners. To THINK that my holy grail has been sitting on the shelf of Wal-Mart all of this time!

I am very happy with the state of my hair these days. It looks VERY healthy and is QUITE easy to manage. All I do when I style it is use my fingers. I did a twistout yesterday, but due to the length, I didn't really like it that much. Unless I grow 8-10 inches of hair, I probably won't be wearing twistouts.

I did YET another experiment this morning. I shampooed and conditioned and then applied the ORS Olive Oil sheen spray vice my Blue Magic. It will be interesting to see how it feels after it dries. So far. it feels pretty soft. If that WORKS for me, then I will just do that from now on so that I can get to my scalp.

2 comments:

Brit said...

i followed your link from a post on np, and just had to agree on that ORS conditioner. you should think about getting the large 23 oz bottle instead of the packs. it's much more cost efficient. grow on!

gilroygal said...

I actually bought a large bottle of this conditioner and I still love it!