Tuesday, September 22, 2009

ORS Replenishing condish is a keeper!

I tried the conditioner a second time and got the same superb results AND my hair is actually SOFTER after drying than normal. Needless to say, I'll be keeping this around. I like the detangling effect that it has on my hair as well. I plan to get some pics in my fotki of my crazy twists. They are very short and they kinda go every which way since I have so much shrinkage. They will look better as my hair grows out. I only have four inches, so I don't have a LOT to work with. Hopefully in time. Still no combs for me. Too much pain!

I used the Sulphur 8 shampoo and lathered three times because Blue Magic seems to be very hard to shampoo out for me. It is good stuff, just difficult to get out of the hair. I ended up buying some Proclaim (Sally's knock-off) wonder oil for my scalp. It was itchy and flaky.

My daughter's hair is holding up well. I kinds did a spot trim on her hair last wash day. I will try to go through it more thoroughly at a different time. Right now, I think I could use a trim as well, but it is a lot of work for me to trim mine and I don't have enough hair to let someone else take a stab at it.

No comments: