Monday, September 21, 2009

Hair length update

I measured my hair a few days ago and I have about 4 inches of length all around. It has taken quite a whie for my hair to gain length. I looked in my fotki album and back in May I wrote that I had 4 inches and then a month later I wrote that I had 3 1/2 inches. So, if I had 3 1/2 inches in June, that means that it has taken 2 months for me to grow a 1/2 inch of hair. All things being normal, at this rate, my hair COULD grow 6 inches in one year. However, I think I actually grow 4 inches of hair in a year. We shall see...

I DID get the ORS conditioning pac and I actually liked the results that I got. That was one use, so I really can't make an assessment until I have used it for a little while. My hair was somewhat easier to manage but still tied itself together a bit.

I am at a loss as to what to do with my hair (that will make me happy and the NAVY happy) so I feel a little frustrated. I only have 4 inches of hair, so no ponytails or even bunny tails can be made. I tried all that back in the day when I had a little more length and my hair always looked a mess. I think it would just be so much easier with actual length. I can't wear twists, either. Cornrows HURT my scalp SO bad!! I don't know what to do!!

No comments: