Wednesday, March 11, 2009

That spot....

I think the spot on my scalp MIGHT begin to heal for good now. It's quite possible that I can use the B&B Castor Oil lotion. I'm not 100% sure on it, but I figured it might be good to try ONE thing for an extended period and NOT give up on it. The Oyin Whipped pudding works OKAY on my hair. One thing about shea butter based products is that the FIRST day my hair will feel awesome, but in the subsequent days, my hair begins to feel somewhat hard. I MIGHT be resigned to it if my latest experiment doesn't work for me. My son asked me yeterday if I LIKE buying hair products. For the first time, I could actually anser a confident NO! I just REALLY want to get my SCALP to a manageable point. I don't want to ACCEPT that I might be stuck with the Oyin whipped pudding. It takes FOREVER to get here!!

No comments: