Thursday, March 12, 2009

I THINK I DID IT!!

I think I did it!! I THINK I made a REALLY great detangler. All I did was use some VO5 Free Me Freesia and apricot kernal oil, mix it in a bottle and add water. It detangles my hair like a dream!!! It is also ver inexpensive to make. I buy Aura Acacia Oils and they have the vent-type hole in the top of the bottle that keeps the product from wasting out. You actually have to squirt the bottle in order to get the product out. I use about 8 squirts and possibly 1/4 cup of conditioner. I also used the Free Me Freesia as my conditioner in the shower and I kept rinsing because I didn't think it was really going to make my hair that soft! I was VERY happy with the outcome! One thing, though, if I DON'T add the oil, I have COPIOUS FLAKES!!!

No comments: