Friday, January 1, 2010

My new adventure!

Hey ya'll! I am on a new adventure! I recently placed my hair in box braids. I lubricate my hair with carrot oil. It helps me to keep down knots. So far, so good. I am in the process of redoing the back, then I'll get to the right side, because I need to make my parts a little smaller. When I first braided my hair, I didn't like it. Now, I LOVE it!! I'm going to take my time and retighten it and eventually I will have it exactly the way that I want it to be. It looks so cute when I pixie the ends with some gel. I use Tresemme maximum hold. It smells and holds well. My shampoo and conditioner of choice is Aubrey Organics Rosa Mosqueta. Their conditioner is the absolute BEST that I have ever used. The runner up is the ORS replenishing. Of course, the ORS has a LOT of sythetic ingredients AND it has orange oil in it, which tends to act as an irritant for me.

I think I've figured out a way to manage my FRAGILE hair and cut down on breakage! YAY!!!

2 comments:

Kinky Rhonnie said...

Hey there, You have to give the Elucence Moisture Balancing Conditioner a try. You can purchase it a NaturallyCurly.com.

I hate to admit it but I'm ready to throw my Aubrey away and I LOVE Aubrey.

gilroygal said...

You KNOW I don't need another habit!!