Sunday, January 3, 2010

PRODUCT REVIEW-Aubrey Organics Rosa Mosqueta

Well, I've said it before, but the Rosa Mosqueta conditioner by Aubrey Organics is AMAZING! I am not in love with the smell, but this product instantly detangles my hair AND leaves it very soft. I also used the companion shampoo. Now, Aubrey shampoos seem a little stripping to me, but the conditioner counteracts that. I try not to manipulate my hair much during the shampooing process and once I add the conditioner, VOILA!!! I used the shampoo on my daughter's hair as well. Now, mind you, her scalp NEVER responds well to all-natural shampoos, but this one worked. I had to lather several times (which is normal) but it didn't strip her hair the way that Suave Daily Clarifying does. PLUS I felt good knowing that I was using a non-SLS shampoo in her hair. I figured that I would LOVE to take the same great care of her hair and scalp as I do mine. Until Aubrey's I was unable to successfully use natural shampoos on her hair. Great stuff!

No comments: