Friday, November 27, 2009

Healthy hair CAN be cheap!

It doesn't cost a lot to have a head full of kinky, healthy hair. The products that I have used have run the gamut from $16 for 4 ozs to @3.00 for 8 ozs. In the long run, I prefer to use over-the counter CHEAP products that I can get at my local Wal-Mart. Tonight, the purchase was B&B castor oil oil moisturizer. This stuff has amazing slip! I don't know why I stopped using it. I also picked up some Suave Humectant shampoo and conditioner. I'm not sure if I like it as well as my trusty VO5, but we'll see. Neither of them are doing as well a job as I would like. I spent at LEAST 30 mins in the aisle at Wal-Mart trying to figure out what might work. I saw what appeared to be another gem from Garnier Fructis. It contained palm oil among other things and looked like a good find, but I didn't venture out to try it just yet. The good thing is that if I hate it I can take it back to the store. I might try it one day.

No comments: