Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Trying something new...a review of Carol's Daughter

Okay, historically I have NOT had much success with glycerin-based leave-in sprays, but I decided to give Carol's Daughter leave-ins a chance. Here's what I found: The product is light and easy to use but DOES NOT have any slippage for my hair. That's fine because I no longer use a comb or pick of any kind on my hair. After my hair dries (using Khoret Amen leave-in) it feels soft, but I'm not overly cray about the way that it looks. The benefit is that my skin is less oily than when using a traditional oil-based product. I have another product on the way. It is from Cathy Howse. I'll let you know how I like that one when I get it. Her leave-in is chocked full of silicones and propylene glycol. I'm not sure if it's going to work, but since I ordered it I have to use it. We shall see....

No comments: