Wednesday, August 19, 2009

IT IS GROWING!!

Well, my fragile hair care essay has paid off! I have exceeded my typical bang length of below my browlie. My hair is just at the bridge of my nose when stretched, which is something that I haven't been able to achieve i the past. Yes, the progress IS SLOW but at the same time it IS STEADY. I made up my own oil-free moisturizer usig vegetable glycerin, aloe vera gel and a little bit of water. It makes a very viscous liquid, but it sprays out nicely and makes my hair feel wonderful. The only thing that I don't like is that it doesn't have any slip. I am going to research and see what ingredient I can find that will add slip and yet be silicone free. If I can get that ONE key ingredient, I will have a WONDERFUL oil-free moisturizing serum. GOOD STUFF!!

No comments: