Thursday, July 23, 2009

LIFE AND MAINTENANCE OF A TWA

My routine is so simple it should be against the law!! All I do is shampoo, rinse, pat dry with a towel, apply moisturizer, finger shape and go! My hair doesn't really equire much else. After sleeping, my hair is flat down to my head. When I wake up, I spray water on it, rub it in, finger shape, and go. This routine requires minimal manipulation and I've noticed less hair coming out these days. If I feel the need, I will add conditioner to the regimen to help remove shed hairs. My hair is very fine and fragile, so I simply let it be. Granted, the final look isn't what most people would think of as beautiful, but I love it!!

My moisturizer of choice is Amla and Olive Heavy cream. It can be found at http://www.qhemetbiologics.com/. The owner of this business is very down to earth and really cares about her customers. Hop on over and take a look!!

1 comment:

Sunshine Abuwi said...

I love that you keep your routine so simple. I am sure it makes getting ready in the morning supa dupa easy.

Peace