Sunday, June 28, 2009

HAIR GROWTH

I just started a growth album in my fotki, which can be found at www.fotki.com/gilroygal. I would like to chronicle my efforts to retain length, since that has been a MAJOR hurdle for me my WHOLE life. The longest my hair has ever been was six inches relaxed and 5 1/2 inches natural. The reason for the difference in growth potential with relaxed vs natural is (I think) due to the mechanical handling of my hair. My hair is very fine and FRAGILE as I've mentioned before. When it is completely shrunken, it LOOKS thick because three-four inches of hair looks like 1/2 an inch, so everything is very compacted. My main goal is six inches of hair, ESPECIALLY in the front, which will be a MAJOR feat for me. I KNOW I have to be VERY gentle with the comb in order to do this. Wish me luck!

No comments: