It is so nice to come on here and see all of the beautiful faces to my right! I hope you ladies have been enlightened by this blog. I have learned so much about my beautiful, fragile hair. I have added deep conditioning back into my regimen. I think it is helping me to retain moisture better. I used the S2S (www.sizta2sizta.com) Halt Breakage Control Mask on my hair (as well as my daughter's) this weekend and I really liked it. One thing that I liked was the way that the product felt while I applied it. The other thing that I liked was the way that it felt after rinsing. I think that this product will help with breakage. I have also been using her daily oil moisturizer. Like most products, there are good and bad ways for me to use this lotion. First, let me list all of the benefits:
1) it provides moisture without being greasy.
2) it does NOT contain mineral oil, silicones, propylene glycol, or anything like that.
3) it is VERY affordable, though her shipping charges are a DOOZY! In fact, most companies shipping charges are a DOOZY these days.
4) her products last, so you get even MORE bang for your buck!
5) her products do NOT cause any scalp or skin issues for me, which is HUGE!
These are the cons:
1) I cannot apply her lotion to my SHRUNKEN hair for more than two days in a row. The first time I tried that, I ended up with stiff, dry hair. I don't know why, because her moisturizer works really well for me.
2) it has to be ordered online. This isn't a REALLY big issue, because I don't mind ordering online. I just wish that I had consolidated some of my orders.
All in all, I think I'm going to REALLY enjoy using her products. They seem to work really well for my daughter as well.