Monday, February 16, 2009

I GOT IT ALL FIGURED OUT!!!

Okay, so my hair is EASY!!! All I have to do is shampoo, condition, and apply an oil and commence to sectioning. Now, it's the SECTIONING that I don't like and never DID like but honestly, that's what HAS to be done to manage my hair. WHY I didn't stick it out is beyond me. I mean, if you KNOW that something WORKS, then why not DO that very thing?? The same thing goes for my daughter. Here I am mixing up all kinds of concoctions, spending oocoo money on products, and all the time we would have been good with just some Nature's Gate Herbal shampoo and conditioner, Wild Growth Hair Oil and sectioning. After I section my DD's hair, I let it dry and then cornrow her stretched hair. Her hair is MUCH easier to get through than mine. Her breakage spots are really filling in now that I have stopped using rubber bands. I really think it was the mechanics of what I was doing moreso than the products, though the clarifying shampoo was stripping and couldn't possibly have helped. I will be putting my hair back in twists today. The goal is to leave it like that for a week. So far, I have NOT been able to go one whole week without shampoing my hair. I only do my dd's hair once per week, though. All in all, I am a LOT happier with my hair now than I was about a week ago. I will just have to carve out some time in my sched for my hair.

No comments: